Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 255

How nice and peaceful it is to feel when you don't know what the hell is going on ))

This is much more interesting
Localbitcoins.com Users Face Criminal Charges in Florida
Localbitcoins.com Users Face Criminal Charges in Florida
  • Danny Bradbury
  • www.coindesk.com
At least two men in Florida have been charged for moving large volumes of bitcoins via the popular person-to-person exchange LocalBitcoins.com. They were charged under state anti-money-laundering laws following an investigation by the US Secret Service, said reports. Security blogger Brian Krebs reported that Michell Abner Espinoza of Miami...

I don't understand it at all, some people say it, others accept it.)

Почта США рассматривает возможность обмена биткойнов
Почта США рассматривает возможность обмена биткойнов
  • burmann79
  • bitnovosti.com
Хотя Департамент финансовых услуг Нью-Йорка (NYDFS) на прошлой неделе и монополизировал внимание СМИ, собрав одновременно всех звезд мира Биткойн на слушаниях относительно виртуальных денег, это госучреждение не единственное, чье изучение криптовалют имеет значение. Например, Почта США тоже присматривается к Биткойну. 29 января Управление...

Eh, can't wait for Winklevoss, SEC Hondurans have been pestering their trust for more than half a year.

By the way in light of recent events USDRUR is 37.5 and is not likely to go down anytime soon.

sanyooooook:

I don't get it at all, some people are talking, others are receiving.)

Blockchain has only been downloaded 120,000 times in two years. Removing the bitcoin app effectively means that the currency is no longer available to users of iOS devices.

One speculation as to why Apple has taken such a step is that the company fears disrupting its attempts to monopolise payment systems on iOS. The exact opposite reaction has been shown by Google, which has acknowledged all bitcoin applications.

Clearly, there is a strategic war going on between Apple and Google (and whoever has the leverage in this war is pushing it).

Urain:

There is clearly a strategic war going on between Apple and Google (and whoever has leverage in this war is pushing it).

Apple put pressure on Russia? And ours banned bitcoin? ))

And China got pressured too? )

sanyooooook:

Did Apple crack down on Russia? And ours banned bitcoin? ))

And did China get pressured too? )

No, Russia and China are against bitcoin as a ploy of imperialism, it's just that our leadership has read Marx and decided to give us a new 70 year old hoax with anthem chanting and sawing out all those dissatisfied with the party line.

I demand a panic !

What? That's it?

Amba

btc-e is lying (((

sanyooooook:

By the way, it gives me something to think about. If btc-e collapses, I will lose more than 90% of my virtual money...

Reason: