Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 172

so it turns out that trading is more profitable than mining )

All cryptocurrencies have one Achilles heel.

Capitalisation is current and finite, reducing it can destroy the market, so that in a couple of months no one will even remember that there were such currencies.

There are simply no big speculators in the market yet who would come from the traditional market.

ProstoTak:
Nonsense )

TheXpert:
Bullshit )

of course if you have rose-coloured glasses, that in the future the bit will be worth xxx xxx dollars ))))

It is easier for a major player to profit by destroying this market than by inflating a bubble.

The bubble is being inflated because the volume compared to traditional currencies in the market is nothing at all.

ProstoTak:

All cryptocurrencies have one Achilles heel.

Capitalisation is current and finite, reducing it can destroy the market, so that in a couple of months no one will even remember that there were such currencies.

There are simply no big speculators in the market yet who would come from the traditional market.

When they come to the market, they may as well stop talking, so let them withdraw their money and let the big guys rack their brains.)

ZS: Heel one, but not the one I showed, cryptocurrency will be useless for nobody unless it is used somewhere. And if it will be used for speculation, the value of the currency will regulate the market and no bigwigs will not push it hard.

sanyooooook:
Keep your mouth shut, let the big guy get his kopeck, and let him worry about it later.)
Are you pipsqueakin' or middlin'?

sanyooooook:
Hey, where did you hide the signal again?

MLR:
Are you pipsing or mid-term?
pure pipsing

TheXpert:
Hey, where'd you put the signal again?

Yeah, I'm sick of the panic, so I put it in my personal

$50 before triple.

http://joxi.ru/dOyZUtg5CbC8TwDqUYg

Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

There was a threat of arbitration the other day, any luck?

did they find arbitration?

Reason: