Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 18

sanyooooook:

ZS: Just so you know, I don't mine, I only trade.

What the hell difference does it make: whether you mine the bits or trade them? After all, you can't buy shit with them anyway.

Cryptocurrencies are a joke about elusive Joe. But some people have no sense of humour: they don't understand jokes, so they either mine or trade bitcoins, instead of making a roof for winter.

Reshetov:

What the hell difference does it make whether you mine the bitcoins or trade them? After all, you can't buy shit with them anyway.

Cryptocurrencies are a joke about elusive Joe. But some people have a bad sense of humour - they do not understand jokes, so they either mine or trade bitcoins.

No, you shove it up your ass.
Don't give me that shit!
this bullshit right here.
Arkady said it nicely.

TheXpert:

Lizar:

For the bitcoin, there has to be a player who will artificially maintain demand for it. Is there such a player?

Silcroad.

It's a shitty resource. Everything they offer, if you want, is much easier to buy on black market for normal money. The other thing is that you don't need that kind of shit.

You must have made some bitcoins (Bill Gates rests) and now you are trying to get schoolchildren into this mess? Otherwise, where else are these same bits to go, except to sell them to schoolboys or at the very least try to order some useless weed at silkroad (same grows behind garages, and maybe even better) and make sure that they also dump suckers (easier still, pick it up behind garages).

That's it. Victory. Scattered cryptomaniacs. All of them. Both of them.

They have nothing to counter our ironclad arguments, not simple logical conclusions and life experience.

Reshetov:

It's a shitty resource. Anything they offer, if you want it, is much easier to buy for normal money on the black market

This shithole has a monthly turnover in the tens of millions of dollars.

TheXpert:
This shithole resource has a monthly turnover in the tens of millions of dollars.
I was offered a slice of happiness
by a handsome, kind man.
and I'm standing here wondering.
looking for a catch
oman, 11.11.2010

Shit. Yuri got hit. That's not fair.

Cryptomaniacs are so sneaky, they shoot you in the back.

Eh, Yura, Yura.

You've had enough of flying.)

sanyooooook:

Eh, Yura, Yura.

You've had enough of flying.)

Didn't you shoot him from your roof?

Mischek:

Shit. Yuri got hit. That's not fair.

Not me, it's more profitable for me to argue.
Reason: