Championship all? :) - page 8

I will find you a venue.

Generating an idea : The first three places are taken and the total balance at the end of the competition (all participants' money) is distributed.

FAQ:

I will find you a venue.

Generating an idea : The first three places are taken and the total balance at the end of the competition (all participants' money) is distributed.

:-) Not then it won't be a contest. The participants will be 3......

Vladon:
:-) It won't be a competition then. There will be 3 contestants......

It's not all in a day's work....

There will be a stage and small prizes.

Silent:

Recall the branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6785/unread#unread

(List of problem objects - Gann fan, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arcs, Fibonacci expansion and channel, Gann grid)

Gann's fan is easily done via Fibo fan, you just need to set other ratios. Or order a couple of scripts to work, like the ones I did.

Fibo Fan is fully operational (within trend accuracy)

Arcs -- I do not know how to use them, I will not tell you anything.

The Fibo channel works. What's the extension?

The Gann grid -- I don't know what could be broken there, yes, it doesn't work (on 4k it works without a problem), you can make a replacement with trending.

TheXpert:

1 Gann fan is easily done via Fibo fan, you just need to set other ratios. Or order a couple of scripts to work, like the ones I made.

Fibo fan working fully (within trend accuracy)

Arcs -- don't know how to use it, no tips.

Fibo channel is working.

2 What is an extension?

The Gann grid -- I don't know what could be broken there, yes it doesn't work (on 4ka it works without a problem), you can make a substitution with the trending ones.

1 Did the script, it's on months.

Counted it up, 84 lines. The fans would have been 84/7=12 objects. Instead of 84. (It's a 5*5 square. And my script does up to 12*12. And it really takes a minute, if not more.)

It's the little things, okay. We are not discussing how to build a fan.

I'll show you on the arcs.

Let's plot two arcs on the chart as on the screenshot.

So that they are flat against each other, and vertical for clarity.

And drag the chart behind the price scale (decrease/increase up/down).

The difference in arc levels is from 2 bars on the first level to 8-9 on the fifth and rising further. This is H1, one third of a day. On D1 a week fly off levels five to six.

The other objects walk around less, so it's not conspicuous - as long as they're in the line of sight. Try placing a fan of bars over 200-300 to the left of the chart, go back to the right, so that a couple of fan lines are visible, and move the price scale up/down. And the trend line in parallel for clarity.

2 Which levels, expansion

they are also floating, and also within the 5th sign as long as the window is in view.

Reason: