MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 26

TheXpert:
I don't believe it (c).
In the tester!

TheXpert:
I don't believe it (c).
And for nothing, I'm not kidding.

The network exchange will probably not change in any way - I will just be confident in the operation of the terminal and get more convenient programming of my tasks and free choice of programming language and OS platform.

But functionally I will be able to get rid of processing all kinds of unnecessary news and chain letters generated today by MT5 and also reduce the number of save to file and other slow commands.

FAQ:
And for nothing, I'm not kidding.

Come on, give me a prouf. Even if the terminal is near the server, it's still hard to believe.

Not limit orders. Exactly market orders.

TheXpert:

Come on, give me a prouf. Even if the terminal is near the server, it's still hard to believe.

Not limits. Exactly market orders.

If you haven't deleted the video, I'll send you a link to it. And the terminal was at the same place as the server. (I rented the ddc from the same firm).

FAQ:
The terminal was located at the same place where the server was. (I rented the ddc from the same company).

Well, these are ideal conditions. I'm sure the server was "difficult" too.

In practice, not more than two per second is obtained on the stream, without collocation - i.e. for the average trader.

shelandr:

The network exchange will probably not change in any way - I will just be confident in the operation of the terminal and get more convenient programming of my tasks and free choice of programming language and OS platform.

But functionally I will be able to get rid of processing all kinds of unnecessary news and chain letters generated today by MT5 and also reduce the number of save to file and other slow commands.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupid stubbornness. So, flag in your hand, it's what you need. Whoever wants it finds the means, whoever doesn't want it finds excuses.

Heroix:

In practice, no more than two per second is obtained on a flow, without collocation - i.e. for the average trader.

In fact, in practice such speed is important for a very narrow class of strategies. So the average trader does not need it.

TheXpert:
Well, in practice this speed is only relevant for a very, very narrow class of strategies. So the average trader does not need it.
I absolutely agree with you. Regarding the TS - read the last sentence in my previous post.

shelandr:

But functionally I can get away with processing all sorts of unnecessary news and chain letters generated by MT5 today. and also reduce the number of save to file and other slow commands.

If you have a lot of RAM, use a RAM disk. Many modern RAM disk programs support the ability to write the disk to a file on HDD when the computer shuts down, and to recover the disk from the file when Windows starts up.
Reason: