Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 15

If I crossed anyone's path, I'm sorry. Still, it was interesting to debate with Renat from time to time (I think it was mutual). I am only in favour of the development of the FOREX industry. This concerns both platforms and traders' literacy. Once again I want to thank Renat (as a representative of developers) for the great MT4 platform and Denis (as a representative of my broker) for the high technology and the connection to MT4.

Below are just a few quotes to hopefully close the hrenfx thread.

Quote 1 (dated 10.01.2013):

Провел два социологических эксперимента: публичный ПАММ-мониторинг и через год интервью на уважаемом ресурсе. Итог - полный провал. Народ продолжает обсуждать по сотому кругу какую-то бредятину.

Все борятся с ветряными мельницами, вместо того, чтобы решать вопросы рынка.

Quote 2 (dated 13.01.2013):

F****N is a great team. I don't and haven't had a team. We talk to each other with ease on technical topics so important to brokerage and algotrading. But not on the topics of strategy building. There is a complete loneliness here. And the more you know, the more experience you have, the harder it is. All my attempts on forums (where else?) to find people with whom I could discuss FOREX-algotrading on a good level have failed. Nothing worked. And the total ignorance was so frustrating at times, which was accompanied by attacks, accusations of narcissism and PR, bans, etc.

Quote 3(dated 31.05.2011):

Have you started trading on the real, or are you still in search of the perfect threaded spread from N instruments?

Some results of my actual trading in the coming months someone will show you.

You were banned on two forums and not accepted at the central Runet trader's forum (spider), although mostly quite educated, well-mannered and tolerant citizens communicate there. Why do you think so?

For the "fairly educated, well-mannered and tolerant citizens" myself, I'm willing to show just such results to raise their sense of importance.

Quote 4 (from 19.12.2011) :

Thanks to previously established contacts, got to know the internal organisation of F****N ECN and confidently opened a PAMM account on which I got a drawdown of almost 90% after two days. This was both my fault and some technical problems on the part of the broker. In the end, after a few months the broker managed to solve many of the previously identified problems/desires. And I was able to prepare the logic of the robot as well.

Quote 5 (dated 29.01.2013):

I sincerely believe that I just got very lucky in the autumn of 2011. All the rest of the time it was horizontal chatter with not a bad turnover. So some may drop the painted hubris from me.

Quote 6 (30.03.2012):

Already banned. Just because of a bug in MQL4 forum engine, I can continue writing. I'm asking the developers to fix the bug.

I have also got a unique (thanks to the bug) opportunity to write one more post after the ban:

Guys, I sincerely thank you! This is the best Russian-language forum on trading topics thanks to the unprecedented atmosphere created by you.

Respect to all, despite the sometimes violent clashes. Good luck!

Обсуждаем FXOpen
  • hrenfx
  • forexsystemsru.com
Вы гораздо выше среднего понимаете, что и как устроено, но иногда (как выше) делаете параноидальные неверные выводы и умозаключения. Представитель FXOPEN, конечно, ответит вам. Мне же просто неприятно, что, вроде, от грамотного человека, идут попытки вылить грязь на достойную технологию. Немного вам расскажу. У меня написано и...

hrenfx:

If I crossed anyone's path, I'm sorry. Still, it was interesting to debate with Renat from time to time (I think it was mutual). I am only in favour of the development of the FOREX industry. This concerns both platforms and traders' literacy. Once again I want to thank Renat (as a representative of developers) for the great MT4 platform and Denis (as a representative of my broker) for the high technology and the connection to MT4.

Below are just a few quotes to hopefully close the hrenfx thread.

Quote 1 (dated 10.01.2013):

Quote 2 (dated 13.01.2013):

Quote 3 (dated 31.05.2011):

Quote 4 (dated 19.12.2011) :

Quote 5 (dated 29.01.2013):

Quote 6 (30.03.2012):

Do you only trade on a four or do you still use a five somewhere

server:
Do you trade only on 4 or do you use 5 somewhere?

For trading and history I only use MT4 and my broker's API.

For research I use my own tools (tester, etc.).

Regarding the topic of HFT, I just read it:

The other day I talked to Renat Fatkhullin, they made serious optimization of MT4 and reduced execution time by times and increased MT4 bandwidth by orders of magnitude. They are going to introduce these innovations to us in the next couple of weeks.

GKFX - обсуждение работы компании
  • Rann
  • forexsystemsru.com
Терминал МТ4 не совершенен, как и интернет. Часто все выглядит не так, как на самом деле. Вот что показывают наши логи: 2013.02.06 02:29:58 '*****': login (4.00 451, client, 1) 2013.02.06 02:29:59 '*****': market buy 0.01 AUDUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1.03950 / 1.03977) 2013.02.06 02:29:59 '6': request from '*****' (buy 0.01 AUDUSD at...

EvMir:

Gentlemen! Let's stop discussing the PAMM of respectedhrenfx.

I agree, I propose to discuss the signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1555

Banned signals FECH - nervously smoking on the sidelines

A100:

Agreed, I suggest we discuss the signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1555

))))) exactly. I think there is something HrenFh is not telling us. Well, I don't believe that such a clever man limited himself to one pam. It just can't be any other way. We got so much criticism addressed to him and he needs only to demonstrate his real account, instead of hiding behind the shrouded in mystery PAMM and call(ish?) the director of his broker to help... something is wrong here for sure.

hrenfx:

For trading and history I only use MT4 and my broker's API.

For research I use my own tools (tester, etc.).

Regarding the topic of HFT, just read:

Good news you can then do tests like you did beforehere

lordlev:
))))) exactly. I think there is something HrenFh is not telling us. Well, I don't believe that such a clever man limited himself to one pam. It just can't be any other way. We got so much criticism addressed to him and he needs only to demonstrate his real account, instead of hiding behind the shrouded in mystery PAMM and call(ish?) the director of his broker to help... I do not know what to do with this kind of bullshit.
I do not know why I should trade so fast, I do not know how to do it.

lordlev:
I think there is something HrenFh is not telling. I don't believe that such a clever man would limit himself to one pam. It just can't be otherwise. We got so much criticism addressed to him and he only needs to demonstrate his real account, instead of hiding behind the shrouded in mystery PAMM and call(ish?) the director of his broker to help... something is wrong here for sure.

There is a second PAMM with a clear meaning from the name, and non-PAMM accounts. There is and has been a lot of what and where. It was a surprise for me to open the MQL5 forum today and see Denis' posts here.

I am well aware of the management with whom I dealt with correct connection to FXCM API (I traded there) and correct Gain calculation. Probably something from monitoring was saved in caches of search engines.

P.S. I'd like to believe that the various harassment of me will end and people will discuss algotrading issues.

server:
Enough already, it would be better to suggest an idea related to mt5 for high-speed trading
Idea #1: Limit a broker's ability to suspend the terminal

hrenfx:

people will be discussing algotrading issues.

1. arbitrage.
2. Lack of liquidity.
3. Limit order redirects.
4. Correct strategy setting in backtester taking into account Level2 data ECN/STP, latency, etc.
5. Features of your backtester.
6. Own optimization criteria with justification. Including diversification of different Equity strategies.
7. Comparison of different feeds.
8. Creation of own synthetic trading tools for different needs.
9. Peculiarities of the performance of aggregators.
10. Pricing algorithms.
11. Market-neutral positions.
12. Determining the number of market patterns (ultra-primitivehere).
13. Logic to minimize the divergence of real trading results from the backtester.
14. ...

Grown-up questions. Who will start?

Reason: