Why is the adoption of the MT5 platform so slow? - page 6

SProgrammer:

As for MT5 - IMHO it is not convenient for trading. It's just not convenient, that's all.

Justification is required. I personally don't think so. Even saxo uses MT for its daughter.

A100:
Saxo generally sucks for trading. It's horrible.)

SProgrammer:
Saxo generally sucks for trading. It's horrible )

Rules

1. Be polite when communicating on this site. Comments that may offend or insult other visitors are forbidden.
  2. Any discussions about banks, brokers, and other financial institutions are prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.
  3. The site forbids any form of public displays of personal relationships between the participants.
  4. Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.
  5. Adverts, spam, and flooding are prohibited.
  6. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and even more - openly disrespectful to the Administration of an online resource, leads to the blocking of the account ("ban").

sergeev:

(I'd like to be banned already. ))

SProgrammer:
(I'd like to be banned already. ))
Why should I?

papaklass:
On the second page there is a table comparing the number of clients of forex brokers with the number of clients of stockbrokers. The number of forex brokers is negligible, so the turnover of this number is negligible. And in the end the money lost on Forex ends up in the hands of banks. Your discussion of the benefits of the economy raises a smile.

Where is the insignificant amount? :) And the turnover is also negligible. :)

"Money goes to the bank" - ha-ha - so you can assume that it is there anyway. Cash is not traded ))))) Buddy, you should have thought of that in the beginning. :)

SProgrammer:

Now about forex - hmmm, strange premise - that forex is being shut down as it is a scam.

Nobody closes Forex - they close the possibility of combining the functions of a broker and a counterparty to a transaction (in other words - playing against the client). It's like in insurance company - insurer is obliged to reinsure 90-95% of risk. And not with its subsidiary - but with an independent company. There is both a direct prohibition - and an indirect one - by imposing high capital requirements as well

papaklass:

I'm thinking, but you've got it all mixed up.

1. The turnover of the forex market, which is measured in trillions, is BANK turnover. I hope you do not think that this turnover is generated by clients of forex brokers.

2. If you agree that the money is in the banks, so how can it not have the effect on the economy you have been talking about.

3. You have invented a legend and want to make others believe it. Forex brokers are crooks 99% of 100% of the time. This is a fact. Run the same advisor in different DCs - the result will open your eyes. IMHO.

1) There are NO brokers on forex

2) Do you really need to explain the difference between where and how money lies and how banks can use it?

3) You should only trade on forex through 10 or so companies in the entire WORLD!

The rest are kitchens. :)

I ask again - show me a negligible number and a negligible turnover? ))

There is a systematic and deliberate culling of the forex business in America in favour of the CME, which wants to consolidate foreign exchange trading in-house.

When the process is complete, US traders will remember the former trading conditions of forex brokers fondly.

Renat:

There is a systematic and deliberate culling of the forex business in America in favour of the CME, which wants to consolidate foreign exchange trading in-house.

When the process is complete, American traders will remember with fondness the former trading conditions of forex brokers.

Exactly!

The CME this group is essentially the US financial elite. It needs the citizens to either keep their money on deposits (which is not good) or put it into its funds. And they will choose those portfolios of shares, which they bought or rather created a long time ago. And they do not need these tools for forex speculators (as you call them forex brokers :) In fact they are not authorized persons, they are just gateways ). :) They decided that these companies will grow.... bye ;-) - People buy!!!! it's a great stock - so it grows! And then they withdraw the money and sell the stock - and they need the people's money to burn it - inflation has to be taken care of somehow :)) .

The stock market is a way to take people's money for risky operations. And they carry it to them. And no one is complaining, they are just shares. :)

Reason: