Trading Systems: Automated Trading Championship: The Reverse of the Medal

New article Automated Trading Championship: The Reverse of the Medal has been published:

Automated Trading Championship based on online trading platform MetaTrader 4 is being conducted for the third time and accepted by many people as a matter-of-course yearly event being waited for with impatience. However, this competition specifies strict requirements to the Participants. This is precisely the topic we're going to discuss in this article.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Referring to what is said in the article: "If the EA's testing time exceeds 5 minutes, this EA will not be allowed to participate int the contest." I wonder the testing time of not exceeding 5 minutes, is the testing implemented on your server or an ordinary PC just like what we use our MT4 terminal client software on? Thanks.

It's no matter. Preliminary back testing will run only for one EA at moment.

valleyfir:

Referring to what is said in the article: "If the EA's testing time exceeds 5 minutes, this EA will not be allowed to participate int the contest." I wonder the testing time of not exceeding 5 minutes, is the testing implemented on your server or an ordinary PC just like what we use our MT4 terminal client software on? Thanks.

This is probably just a check to make sure you had some idea of what you were doing. Poorly written code is written by inexperienced developers who probably aren't going to finish in the top ten anyway. I'm sure the 5 minute rule is far above any realistic use of the processor. They probably just don't want some infinite loop crap running on during the competition.

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

-----------------

[url=http://www.best4xrobots.com/]Free forex robot[/url]
[url=http://www.best4xrobots.com/]Forex expert advisor[/url]

why it is stopped ???
Reason: