The future of automated trading - page 16

Prival:

... need a glass (since the exchange is going out) ...

I've been meaning to ask the general public for a long time. The glass costs money. Just to watch it you have to pay a monthly fee. Are there many demo-millionaires willing to pay? I wonder how MQ and their clients view this problem. Entering the stock exchange is not just about software, it is a completely different business relationship.

timbo:
"Certain manual operations" are automated by a girl secretary, while autotrading automates ALL operations. You still have to come up with a strategy yourself, but even that is only a temporary flaw. This is the "future" of autotrading.

ALL? Maybe ALL that the software developer and functionality will allow. But you would not claim that there are hundreds of strategies that either cannot be automated at all or such automation would make no sense.

And what exists now in this field WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION is not very effective to say the least.

Not to mention the presence of FA, which will not be fully automated very soon...

Interesting:

Not to mention the presence of FAs, which will not be fully automated very soon...

Already, a long time ago...

Interesting:

But you would not claim that there are hundreds of strategies that either cannot be automated at all or that such automation would not make sense.

If it cannot be automated, then it is not a strategy, but a coffee-leaf conundrum...

timbo:
.... Going to the exchange is not just about software, it's about a completely different business relationship.

The DT will pass the glass and it will give us asc, bid and maybe last (the price of the last trade with its volume ) :-))) Then almost nothing needs to be changed in MT, everything is ready for it.

Without windowing mode, I can't even imagine where it (the cup) will be located, there is no space at all ... . most likely there will be a completely different terminal for the exchange, not what we see now. And if it is like that, as just written - the ideology of MT, then yes it will be "the best solution in the world"

gip:

Language. You probably can't appreciate it yet, but language will give power. mql4 was a complete mess. The product model is a little close to normal. Don't know what's up with the API. And there might still be something coming. Anyway just trust me, MT5 is making a strong statement. This is me speaking as a doctor.

--

Yes, I forgot. Exceptional situation handling. The terminal doesn't crash now. (This thing was invented back in the 80's :)))

Now imagine for a moment at least MT4 + OOP. Let them be KUHNY, let them be UNSAFE (in terms of normal exchanges and banks), but still...

MT5 was created to CHALLENGE the new market, who would argue. Maybe it will become as popular and popular as its predecessor. You bet it will.

But I think that these very exchanges and these very banks do not offer deposits at 100-200$. I think there and deposits of $ 500-1000 will not make the weather. And not everyone needs these very charms of the stock market ...

The profit taking at zero crossing is correct. This is the way it should be.

timbo:
If you can't automate it, then it's not a strategy, it's just guessing by coffee grounds...
LOCI, for example, cannot be automated in a NETTING environment. Is that not a strategy now?

Interesting:
LOCI, for example, cannot be automated in a NETTING environment. So it's not a strategy now?
Loki is a D in maths.

Interesting:
LOCI, for example, cannot be automated in a NETTING environment. So it's not a strategy now?
You can. Now there are no locs and working with strategies that had locs is easier and more convenient than ever.
Reason: