Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1179

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I wrote a few posts above that I implemented the Python-Lua connection through the client-server, I haven't got down to MQL yet.

With MQL it's easier - you need to remove unnecessary things. If you do it yourself, I can send you C++ versions of DLL for Lua with the client and TCP server.

I'm still dabbling in Alglibian libraries - I'm working on it, I haven't even touched python yet... I'll waste a lot of time, but later... :)

Yes, and if I switch to python, I'm unlikely to use MT for the MO. I do not see the point of connecting even

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Of course you can. Everything is possible). There is a C++ library, write an interface for MQL, and it's done.

Except that for Python, the interface is universal and suitable for all Python libraries. And the interface for CatBoost can't do anything but that, and it would be a pity to throw it away).

What does it mean to write an interface - I don't know about this at all, how much labor is it?

And yet, I still do not understand about the activation of the model - I can teach it now, even through CMD, but how to make it work? The code, that I've attached is autonomous, as I understand it, and doesn't need libraries and pythons, no?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, and if I switch to python, I'm unlikely to use MT for MO. I don't even see the point of connecting

How do you expect to activate the model after learning in this case?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

How is the model supposed to be activated, after training in such a case?

Broker's api

Or just send a quote here and there, signal there and then go from one program to another through a file, it does not take much thought

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What does it mean to write an interface - I don't understand it at all, how labor-intensive is it?

If you don't know, it's rather not time-consuming, but impossible.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And yet, I still do not understand about the activation of the model itself - I can teach it now, even through CMD, but how to make it work? The code, that I have attached it is autonomous, as I understand it, and doesn't need libraries and pythons, no?

I took a look at it. There's no way to make it work, imho. Only standalone, as you correctly said.

There should be a description of interfaces in the docs. Or ready - CatBoost -> Python, if you have one, and from there to MT.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

brokerage api

Or just a quote, a signal, a signal, and a quote from one program to another through a file, it does not take much intelligence there.

In my case this means to rewrite all logic of predictors on python, that I don't want to do, because additional errors are inevitable and labor-intensive.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In my case it means to rewrite all logic of predictors on python, which is not desirable at all - additional errors are inevitable and labor-intensive.

It's time consuming to switch, I haven't switched yet myself, because it's a lot to learn, but then it's a fairy tale in terms of MO

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you don't know, it's rather not labor-intensive, it's impossible.

I need to estimate the cost of the work, there is someone who understands...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I looked it up. This, imho, no way to make it work. Only standalone, as you rightly said.

In the docs there should be a description of the interfaces. Or ready - CatBoost -> Python, if you have one, and from there to MT.

It's a pity, so it will only work with the library apparently...

Docks in English, which prevents understanding - the translator is a coder and liar.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In my case, this means rewriting the entire predictor logic in python, which I would not want to do at all - additional errors are inevitable and time-consuming.

Let me see one predictor. And how many of these predictors are there in total?

I will see how time consuming it is.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let me see one predictor. I'll see how time-consuming it is.

Laborious for me in the first place.

Most of the predictors are a bunch of indicators and fitting them into the ATR daily. The other part is working with time series - the characterizing predictors.

Reason: