Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3067

Every time I start posting in the forum, afterwards there is a feeling of regret and bewilderment from the local public. It's sad.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Prove what to who? ) you were offered a bot, you can't even put it on your account or what?

Another was offered a bot - he doesn't want to trade on Forex at all... what are you doing here? ) The third one has been pulling packages for 10 years.

real clowns

I offered to discuss the topic - no one had the brains to discuss it.

They can't program, they can't think. We're out of packages.

I am sure that the bot does not work 99.99% of the time, that's why there is no interest....

I've already tried those approaches you're using, I've given up on them...

Why give it away? Put it on your demo, surprise me.

mytarmailS #:

I am sure that the bot is not working per cent 99.99 % , that's why there is no interest...

Those approaches that you are using I have already tried them all over the place, I gave up on them....

Why give it away? Put it on your demo, surprise me.

You're a hat, you're still doing the same thing, like TC in three lines. That's your level. Then you search for new packages and then you do the hat again. You don't know anything.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You're on your Forrest? No bags? ) Any luck?

On mine, but I've been off it for a month now. It's spring. And soon summer and the sea...
As soon as I get bored, or an interesting idea comes, or something else - I will continue. I've been doing it for two to six months at a time. I'm doing it now.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
you've been doing the same hat, like TC in three lines. That's your level. Then you look for new packages and you're a hat again. You're not getting anywhere.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. .....

A bunch of packages, three lines of code. Exactly.

And there's a lot of ideas being tested a day.

while people like you run around with the same idea for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years.

It's like a genetic algorithm.

You can do 100 iterations a day with a population of 100 individuals.

or you can do one iteration a week with one individual...

But dumb-heads don't understand this, that's why they throw on R and 3 lines....

So write the same thing in 500 lines on your dumb cockerel, who's stopping you?

mytarmailS #:

Yes, yes, yes ....

lots of packages, 3 lines of code... exactly....

And there's a lot of ideas being tested a day.

while people like you run around with the same idea for years and get zero results...

It's like a genetic algorithm.

You can do 100 iterations a day with a population of 100 individuals.

or you can do one iteration a week with one individual--

But dumb-heads don't understand this, that's why they throw on R and 3 lines....

So write the same thing in 500 lines on your dumb cock, who's stopping you?

What ideas? It's not your ideas, it's written on the fence. You're just a grey mass hooked on packages. Any new information causes protest and alienation in you. Especially other people's successes/failures. Just a grey mass :)

Forester #:
On mine, but it's been abandoned for a month now. It's spring. And soon summer and the sea...
As soon as I get bored, or an interesting idea comes, or something else - I will continue. I do my MO with pauses of 2-6 months. I'm in the middle of it now.

about the same )

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

what ideas?

ideas that you will never think of...

And your "brilliant" ideas I can realise in 15 minutes at most, moreover everything has been done and recognised as rubbish long ago.

mytarmailS #:

ideas that you'll never think of...

And your "brilliant" ideas I can realise in 15 minutes maximum, moreover everything has been done and recognised as rubbish long ago

Not a single normal idea, you're stuck in the early days of the MoD, and a long time ago.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

not a single decent idea

Yes, I agree, you haven't had a single idea...

all your ideas are to take the last 5 candles and put them in the classifier and all the variations from that...

no thoughts, no creativity, no unordained thinking... stupid copypaste of foreign blogs of the lowest quality....

Reason: