Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3064

I use GPT-4 to understand different packages....

Very cool thing...

All s-ka knows everything, understands everything ))

I'm a little bit in a pleasant shock...

Evgeny Dyuka #:
Yes, I can work on the thread.
It would be good to get an answer from the moderators whether we can do it here or not.

It's not off-topic - it's an opportunity to work with the same news, pulling predictors out of them.

mytarmailS #:

I use GPT-4 to understand different packages....

Very cool stuff...

All s-ka knows everything, understands everything ))

I'm a little bit in a pleasant shock...

They write that the models on 30V are about the same level as native ChatGPT, and if you run on 4090 with 24Gb, then at the same speed.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Yeah it's not off-topic - it's about being able to work with the same news stories by pulling predictors out of them.

I'll make a thread, write a fact, if they block us, we'll go somewhere else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Crypto. Soon the dollar will collapse and bitcoin will take off, it will start in a year or two. The prediction of 8 years ago is mine. We should be buying bitcoins, but it's too early. In six months to a year right at the bottom of the market, like a guy.
Don't ruin people's dreams of earning money sitting on the couch :)

Let me put it this way - there was a period when I was studying crypto - the idea of each token is not in empty existence, but in some kind of usefulness - signature replacement, SWIFT replacement, universal payment token for investment in startups in all countries, payment for goods without commission, payment for information storage, and other good intentions. However, in fact, they go on the exchange and forget their purpose, i.e. their value to humanity. Bitcoin is essentially a promissory note - a promissory note - secured by faith in dollars. In general, I have big doubts about useless crypto....

Evgeny Dyuka #:
I'll make a thread, I'll write a faq, if they block us, we'll go somewhere else.

That's great!

Evgeny Dyuka #:
They say that the 30V models are about the same as native ChatGPT, and if you run it on a 4090 with 24Gb, it's the same speed.

PR...

I've tried a few different ones, even gpt-3 is like a child with down syndrome against gpt-4.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

I have 300 profitable long term trained models, who needs? I can compile the best ones into a bot.

in private, compiled ones are not welcome here. Free of charge, not for commercial use.

Scalpers - interesting.

I'm interested in experimenting with options and MO - anyone interested?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Let me put it this way - there was a period when I was studying crypto - the idea behind each token is not empty existence, but some kind of usefulness - a substitute for a signature, a substitute for SWIFT, a universal payment token for investing in startups in all countries, payment for goods without commission, payment for storing information, and other good intentions. However, in fact, they go on the exchange and forget their purpose, i.e. their value to humanity. Bitcoin is essentially a promissory note - a promissory note - secured by faith in dollars. In general, I have big doubts about useless crypto....

derivatives are traded on the exchange, bitcoin doesn't care.
Reason: