Examples: Graphic Expert Advisor: AutoGraf

New article Graphic Expert Advisor: AutoGraf has been published:

The article shows the workability of graphics in creation of a convenient interface to manage trading.

Author: Сергей Ковалев

Anybody using this without errors??

Ed

yarns90401:
Anybody using this without errors??

Ed
Me also getting errors when I compile the program :-(         Any help out there    ??????????????????????????????????????

This application is awesome! Makes trading so much easier. You never have to take your eyes off the chart, and all delay time while entering an order manually is eliminated. Just point, click, drag, and drop --- bingo, our trade is enter and filled with stops and targets all done in the blink of an eye. This is a gem.

+10

danbarn3:

This application is awesome! Makes trading so much easier. You never have to take your eyes off the chart, and all delay time while entering an order manually is eliminated. Just point, click, drag, and drop --- bingo, our trade is enter and filled with stops and targets all done in the blink of an eye. This is a gem.

+10

Dear Dan, I tried many possibilities to install but could not achived so. Would you please kind enough as to post necessary files to me or above files are correct than pls advise how do I install or place file Opisanie. Because as other friends I had an error message either, any help will be highly appritiated, thanks in advance...
Reason: