Indicators: Alert Crossing Three MAs

Alert Crossing Three MAs:

The indicator shows signals ('Arrow' objects) of the 'Moving Average' indicator crossings. The peculiarity of the indicator: if there was an intersection of 'MAs' (on bar #0), and then the intersection disappeared, the signal remains on the chart

Alert Crossing Three MAs

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Thanks for new indicator, you are always pushing ideas to new levels.

the reason i asked for the arrow to stick/stay, even when the ma jumps back over the other side is so that i can see what signals were false when i analyse my strategy in the future I will be able to see what signals were losers or were false.

How can I get this Indicator

@Oluwafemi Olafimihan #: How can I get this Indicator

Use a desktop browser, not a mobile browser.

• Click on the "view" (next to the filename) to see them in the browser window or ...
  • Click on the filename to download it, or ... 
  • Click on the "Download as ZIP" to download an archive of all the files when there are more than one.
There is also a link "How to download code from MetaEditor" to do all this from within MetaEditor itself, if you prefer.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Use a desktop browser, not a mobile browser.

• Click on the "view" (next to the filename) to see them in the browser window or ...
  • Click on the filename to download it, or ... 
  • Click on the "Download as ZIP" to download an archive of all the files when there are more than one.
There is also a link "How to download code from MetaEditor" to do all this from within MetaEditor itself, if you prefer.
The file didn't work on my Mt5. Is there any I can do to make it work? 

Oluwafemi Olafimihan #: The file didn't work on my Mt5. Is there any I can do to make it work? 

You have to compile it. It is source code, not an executable. Use MetaEditor to compile it. Read the documentation.

Reason: