API

Hi

How can we get access to your API for MT4 & MT5

Look to the bottom right of this page for what you are looking for.

Carl Schreiber #:
Look to the bottom right of this page for what you are looking for.

Hi Carl,

Thankyou for your response. I am not sure what i am looking for. However i have an APP that I want to add the MT4 and MT5 API to it.

I would like to share the API with my Application for IOS and Android. SO investers and Traders can see transaction history current trades etc...

I dont want to give the login area and password to each Investor. I only want to show whats relevent to them if you know what i mean.

John Nigem #: Thankyou for your response. I am not sure what i am looking for. However i have an APP that I want to add the MT4 and MT5 API to it.

If you are referring to the back-end or broker side API then you have to contact Metaquotes directly, hence the "bottom right" — Contacts and requests

This site is dedicate to the front-end use by the traders, not the back-end for brokers.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you are referring to the back-end or broker side API then you have to contact Metaquotes directly, hence the "bottom right" — Contacts and requests

This site is dedicate to the front-end use by the traders, not the back-end by brokers.

Thank you for your response.

I would like to share the API with my Application for IOS and Android. SO investers and Traders can see transaction history current trades etc...

I dont want to give the login area and password to each Investor. I only want to show whats relevent to them if you know what i mean.

Called the company and they sent me to MQL5 i worte them an email then they said you need to send your request onto the Forum. SO i did then yourself and Carl responded with contacting Metaquotes direct which is where i started.

John Nigem #:

Thank you for your response.

Called the company and they sent me to MQL5 i worte them an email then they said you need to send your request onto the Forum. SO i did then yourself and Carl responded with contacting Metaquotes direct which is where i started.

If you can maybe be a little more specific in giving me a direct email or phone number to call that would be ideal. 

John Nigem #: I would like to share the API with my Application for IOS and Android. SO investers and Traders can see transaction history current trades etc...I dont want to give the login area and password to each Investor. I only want to show whats relevent to them if you know what i mean.

So, you want to share your own trade history, then you will have to code your exporting system from MetaTrader terminal or use the "Signal" system provided by this very website. There is no API for that, except the broker-side API which will probably very expensive for a single user.

John Nigem #: If you can maybe be a little more specific in giving me a direct email or phone number to call that would be ideal. 

As I explained, the API is only available for brokers and companies, not for individual users. MetaQuotes sent you here because you should use the tools available to you and not think about acquiring broker API's which are beyond your reach and out of your league.

John Nigem #:
If you can maybe be a little more specific in giving me a direct email or phone number to call that would be ideal. 

You are not going to get an API from Metaquotes, that is part of the back end service for the brokers. so unless you want to become a broker and buy the MQ backend licences they can't help you.

What you want as described by you is to be able to provide an API service to your investors of your own accounts correct?  if that is the case you have two choices ask your broker for access to your accounts via API service if they offer one or create something yourself that works on your terminal not directly with the broker.

John Nigem #: If you can maybe be a little more specific in giving me a direct email or phone number to call that would be ideal. 

If however, you have the standing and the money and really want to get the broker API, then fill in the request form: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/brokers#form

You would have seen this had you actually researched the links I provided.

MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
  • www.metaquotes.net
The MetaTrader 5 multi-asset institutional platform is a perfect solution for starting up a brokerage or expanding existing business operations. With MetaTrader 5 you can organize comprehensive brokerage services in a variety of financial markets including Forex, stock exchange and Futures markets. MetaTrader 5 is a full-cycle system featuring...

Paul Anscombe #:

You are not going to get an API from Metaquotes, that is part of the back end service for the brokers. so unless you want to become a broker and buy the MQ backend licences they can't help you.

What you want as described by you is to be able to provide an API service to your investors of your own accounts correct?  if that is the case you have two choices ask your broker for access to your accounts via API service if they offer one or create something yourself that works on your terminal not directly with the broker.

Ok thankyou Paul. I may consider purchasing the MQ Backend Licence. I will investigate into your two options further. 
Reason: