Copy Open/Close/High/Low of a Candle

Is there a utility or indicator that will allow me to easily copy the Open/Close/High/Low of a candle?

remorasadvantage :
Is there a utility or indicator that will allow me to easily copy the Open/Close/High/Low of a candle?

What do you then want to do with this data? You need something like this: OHLC Info ?

OHLC Info
OHLC Info
  • www.mql5.com
Вывод OHLC бара после клика

yes. this is what I need. Can I copy the text easily? Also, do you have it in MT4?

remorasadvantage #:
yes. this is what I need. Can I copy the text easily? Also, do you have it in MT4?

Topic moved to MQL4 and MT4 section.

remorasadvantage #: yes. this is what I need. Can I copy the text easily? Also, do you have it in MT4?

You don't need any extra code for that.

In MetaTrader 4 when you hover your mouse over a bar/candle and you hit "Ctrl-C", it will copy the contents of the "Data Window" in TSV (Tab Separated Values) which you can then paste in a text file or into your spreadsheet application (like Excel).

The only precaution you should take is that the copied data uses the "decimal point" and should your spreadsheet application be set to use the comma as the decimal separator, then it can interpret the values incorrectly.

EDIT: Unfortunately in MetaTrader 5, this same functionality is "bugged" and does not work properly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You don't need any extra code for that.

In MetaTrader 4 when you hover your mouse over a bar/candle and you hit "Ctrl-C", it will copy the contents of the "Data Window" in TSV (Tab Separated Values) which you can then paste in a text file or into your spreadsheet application (like Excel).

The only precaution you should take is that the copied data uses the "decimal point" and should your spreadsheet application be set to use the comma as the decimal separator, then it can interpret the values incorrectly.

EDIT: Unfortunately in MetaTrader 5, this same functionality is "bugged" and does not work properly.

Not the fastest way to copy the OHLC but it works! Thank you very much! This will do for now.

Is there any update in this matter? I tried CTRL+C in MT5 but it doesn't copy the values.
Reason: