What Custom Indicators CAN'T do ? - page 3

Fernando Carreiro #:

My advice, is to ignore all this, and first focus on doing simple things with MQL and slowly build on your knowledge. Consider this information only once you have been successful at coding your own basic Indicators and basic EAs based on them. Only then will you be able to apply the knowledge mentioned here anyway.

Yep, I have done EA's and Indicators mostly simple one's based on other indicators and iCustom indicators etc.

It's just not fluent. I have to read documents for every line of code that I write and it takes forever. I know what to do but don't remember exactly how because of the length time it takes me to get back to writing code.

All of this is good for me to focus on what to read, but I should also apply this in writing codes. No back testing, no goofing around with new ideas or project but just duplicate some simple things over and over again so that it's reflex to do the simple things. 

Then I can absorb the more complicated things with record speed. 

Thanks again all this helps a lot. 

Agent86 #:Thanks again all this helps a lot.

You are welcome!

Daniel Cioca #:

Hi! Can you please explain that a little deeper?

As I already wrote, it is necessary to state in more detail in an article with a real example. This takes time. I will definitely do it, but I don't know when.

Fernand, thank you very much for your substantive remarks.

Nikolai Semko #: Fernand, thank you very much for your substantive remarks.

You are welcome!

Reason: