Download History of ***

Hi There,is there a Website/ or anything else which offers for free full and correct data for ***?(Expert Advisor testing)i think i did not need to mention why.

Warm Regards

C.B.

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system.

noSkill06s :

Hi There,is there a Website/ or anything else which offers for free full and correct data for ***?( Expert Advisor testing )i think i did not need to mention why.

Warm Regards

C.B.

As soon as you connect to a trading server, you immediately have access to all the trading history of the server. Also, when testing, use the "Each tick based on real ticks" mode - this will be the most correct test.

Vladimir Karputov #:

As soon as you connect to a trading server, you immediately have access to all the trading history of the server. Also, when testing, use the "Each tick based on real ticks" mode - this will be the most correct test.

yeah i know but the this datas are mostly incorrect, and not 100% complete, there are services which offer u the full and correct data but not for free, i was asking if someone knows  where i. can get the full and correct data

noSkill06s # :

yeah i know but the this datas are mostly incorrect, and not 100% complete, there are services which offer u the full and correct data but not for free, i was asking if someone knows  where i. can get the full and correct data

When testing MQL5 programs, you use data from the current trade server. Therefore, you need to select a trading server. Other people's data will not bring success.

Reason: