Open 3 order on same candle with different SL TP

Hello all.

Please can anyone help me. i am creating EA based on Ichimoku. when Ichimoku give buy signal than open 3 buy orders on same candle with 3 different SL TP.. and close buy orders on opposite signal. 

thanks in advance.

Do not seems hard to achieve.

In your code, in the part when you open the trade after a confirmation signal by indicator, instead of opening a single trade, opens more, with different SL and TP.

What do you need exactly? Do you have some problem with your code? If yes need to share it to let us able to help.

actually i haven't ready code for this i am just coding from starting... do you have any ready code for this so please share with me sir.

Irshad R Turiya #: actually i haven't ready code for this i am just coding from starting... do you have any ready code for this so please share with me sir.

You stated that you were creating an EA based on Ichimoku, did you not?

So it seems you have not created anything at all. You will find several Ichimoku based EAs in the codebase. Start there before worrying about "3 orders".

Something seems off here. According to your profile you are a freelance developer with more than 120 jobs.

How on earth can you be a developer and not know how to code the placing of 3 orders?

This is crazy! Is this an attempt at self-advertising? If so, it just shows incompetence as a developer.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Something seems off here. According to your profile you are a freelance developer with more than 120 jobs.

How on earth can you be a developer and not know how to code 3 orders at the same time?

kind of worrying right...

Fernando Carreiro #:

How on earth can you be a developer and not know how to code the placing of 3 orders?

This is crazy? Is this an attempt at self-advertising? If so, it just shows incompetence as a developer.

I respect you but don't blame on my profile sir. I was confused that's why I text here.. if you don't want to help me than don't text here sir. Thanks

Irshad R Turiya #:

I see that one of your current jobs in progress is " An strategy based on Ichimoku Trading Method "

Are you seriously asking for free help for a freelance job that you are getting paid for??

I solved it thanks everyone's..
Reason: