Equity Trailing EA MT5

For those who have searched and found nothing. Hear you are.

Make sure Allow algo trading is checked.

Place on a chart of a currency whose positions are opened.

Otherwise would have loved it works on any chart but could get it to do so. 

May be one of our proffesor programmers can sort it out

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:

Some code in version 2 was blocking other code to work. fixed it. Amazingly you can put it any chart 
Files:

Been forward testing. For  day. Seems all is well. Next week will be using on live account. Hope I do not get surprises
Files:

I am to tell if the thread has benefited anyone. Here is a master piece according to my standard. It will put stop loss . it break even at trigger pip you say. It will trail pip. It will trail money. But this is just for one symbol . Only manages trades for the chart you put it on. Live tests have been perfect. I love MT5

Maybe should have called this profit loss trailing EA. Does not trail equity as such but the profit or loss that the open positions have generated. May the Lord give you understanding

This is tested nicely working EA. It adds the profit or loss of each position open. When the total goes in to profit. You can have set a a trigger level for when profit meets that trigger. A break even stop loss is set. Then there after you set should have set how much the Stop loss should move as it trails the profit. May the good Lord give you understanding.
Files:

See above for details on how it works. Just polishing a few things

Expert advisor. It opens pending orders. I will be using it when I get trade signal. I input the entry price . And then leave it nd go do other stuff. come later in day to check if it got hit.

Then also have done a script close symbol positions and orders

keep updating remove the bugs

once agaun

Not again, but for the better

great product, turn your winners into massive profit by scaling in with pending order's. like grid
Reason: