Ask about a broker

Hey all, I'm new to MT5. A friend of mine suggested that I used <broker name removed>. Is there any source that I can check on the reputation of them?

I appreciate the help.

ckcarron:

Hey all, I'm new to MT5. A friend of mine suggested that I used <broker name removed>. Is there any source that I can check on the reputation of them?

I appreciate the help.

Discussion or recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, so you need to make your own search.

Make sure that you check the regulating authority of the broker in question and their reviews on various broker comparison websites.

Never trust a broker or an 'agent' that approaches you, well known and reputable brokers don't use 'agents' or such tactics.

ckcarron:

I appreciate the help.

You can check on WikiFX as references. there's a rating for each broker there, please ensure you choose broker that have a rating with minimum rating of 7 onwards.

But please note this is for references only. The best broker is the broker that well regulated by the respective authority

Reason: