Good broker

Hi

can anyone tell me what is the best broker 

Also pls give me some ideas about ActivTrades and Alpari UK? 

Hahahahaha,..... i just want to ask too.......

Regulated, and Low Spread....

I Try FX pro, fxcm, forex.com........  and from 3 of this......forex.com is the best. fxcm is best too but only when you're uk citizen. (0.3 spread only for uk citizen)

Hi Makasaju,

it's really hard to find a good and reliable broker but maybe this article can help to clarify the current market situation: How the Forex Broker Industry really works

I personally won't work with any of these Market Makers and the experience of our clients shows that Alpari, compared to brokers with direct market access, uses huge spreads during the Asian session.

Best regards

Daniel 

blueball:

Hi Makasaju,

it's really hard to find a good and reliable broker but maybe this article can help to clarify the current market situation: How the Forex Broker Industry really works

I personally won't work with any of these Market Makers and the experience of our clients shows that Alpari, compared to brokers with direct market access, uses huge spreads during the Asian session.

Best regards

Daniel 

hello daniel

thanx for you answer and i read the article, which gave me more info on the brokers, but still so i cannot undertsnd why noone likes to mention their own broker, they work with

i really want to choose right before i start live

it has been over 8 months for me now on demo and it think i am ready, so i want be 100% sure about broker i choose

can you pls give me your contact to ask you some more questions?

m

Makasaju:

hello daniel

thanx for you answer and i read the article, which gave me more info on the brokers, but still so i cannot undertsnd why noone likes to mention their own broker, they work with

i really want to choose right before i start live

it has been over 8 months for me now on demo and it think i am ready, so i want be 100% sure about broker i choose

can you pls give me your contact to ask you some more questions?

m

I sent you a private message.

helow i m new here need guidence

Part of the problem with a question like this is if you ask 20 people, you will end up with 30 different answers.  My advice is research as much as you can, and educate yourself.  Contact a prospective broker, and ask them questions before you potentially become a customer.  If they are not willing to help you with your questions because you aren't a customer, not sure they deserve your business.  Also, check online for review sites, and read as much as you can about them.

As I have said in multiple threads, you have the most interest in protecting your money.  One of the best ways to help with this is to make yourself an educated trader.  This includes which company or companies you deal with as much as the trading itself.

Dedy Sucianto:

Hahahahaha,..... i just want to ask too.......

Regulated, and Low Spread....

see in http://www.stockbrokers.com/2015-online-broker-review.html

I have used Alpari, FxPRO, Pepperstone and Tickmill.

Until now, Alpari is OK. no problem.  I have an ECN account in there and I know only it. Other account types I don't have any experience.

FxPRO also is good. But if you want to some EA that need tight spread, I don't recommend it. Because spread is not good there. a little bit high.

I don't recommend pepperstone standart account, But Razor account is well. I recommend pepperstone razor account.

Also I don't recommend so much tickmill , because I notice some stupid market closing in there. Especially in Friday night.

I have never recommend Activtrades. Because service desk is totally awful. I had applied for opening account in there about 3 months ago. I am still waiting its mail for conformation my residential address. :)

Good luck.

Dedy Sucianto:
I Try FX pro, fxcm, forex.com........  and from 3 of this......forex.com is the best. fxcm is best too but only when you're uk citizen. (0.3 spread only for uk citizen)
What if i am international citizen (not uk)
Reason: