can indicator force to close trades of an EA during strategy tester?

I want to build a platform / website / software / indicator for people to backtest their EA by news filter (prevent ea open trades on big impact news, close all trades before news start).

I understand many people only have EX4 files of the EA, because ea seller won't give mq4 file. So I can't modify the EA to add in news filter.

So I need to develop a website / software / indicator to close all trades that opened by the EA and stop EA open new trade during news time, and reactive EA after news finish on backtesting process.

Any idea how to do that?

Eng Keat Ang:

I want to build a platform / website / software / indicator for people to backtest their EA by news filter (prevent ea open trades on big impact news, close all trades before news start).

I understand many people only have EX4 files of the EA, because ea seller won't give mq4 file. So I can't modify the EA to add in news filter.

So I need to develop a website / software / indicator to close all trades that opened by the EA and stop EA open new trade during news time, and reactive EA after news finish on backtesting process.

Any idea how to do that?

So you want actually to run 2 EA's simultaneously on strategy tester...not sure you can do that  ..also...cannot run 2 EA's on the same chart...although there are ways to bypass that  

Reason: