Multiple Trades per EA

hi,

Can I have multiple trades open per EA?

My strategy that I want to consider is accumulating multiple, or aggregated, trades.

I think you can only have 1 trader per Magic Number.

In general, I am interested in no more 3-4 trades.

Are there any example EAs where multiple trades can be opened?

thanks

PS: I have tried looking at Grid type EAs , but confess, can't unravel the code.

paulrainbow7:

Can I have multiple trades open per EA?

My strategy that I want to consider is accumulating multiple, or aggregated, trades.

I think you can only have 1 trader per Magic Number.

In general, I am interested in no more 3-4 trades.

Are there any example EAs where multiple trades can be opened?

1. Yes.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer.

2. Not a question.
  3. You think wrong.
  4. Not a question.
  5. Yes.

hi,

Could anyone recommend any mq4 or mq5 EA that opens multiple trades, please?

It does not need to close any trades, as I want to explore aggregation of trades, with manual closure.

If it's based around MACD, all the better.

(I have tried commenting out the trade close logic on an mq4 file, but I get errors when it tries to open a second trade, hence my belief (apparently incorrect) that you can only have 1 trade open at a time.)

Thanks

paulrainbow7 #: Could anyone recommend any mq4 or mq5 EA that opens multiple trades, please? It does not need to close any trades, as I want to explore aggregation of trades, with manual closure.

If it's based around MACD, all the better. (I have tried commenting out the trade close logic on an mq4 file, but I get errors when it tries to open a second trade, hence my belief (apparently incorrect) that you can only have 1 trade open at a time.)

If it gives an error, its probably because the EA is programmed to detect any open trades and prevent new trades from being placed (it has nothing to do with limitations of magic number).

Look in the Codebase for EAs. There are many, many EAs there, probably some already open multiple trades in the same direction. Use them and modify them as you wish.

Hey is possible to open multiple trades maybe 100 trades on boom and crash on 20usd ... i see most of doing that

Lilly Young Artist #Hey is possible to open multiple trades maybe 100 trades on boom and crash on 20usd ... i see most of doing that

100 open trades with only $20 on a non-cent account? I doubt it, but it depends on the assigned leverage and contract specifications.

Fernando Carreiro #:

100 open trades with only $20 on a non-cent account? I doubt it, but it depends on the assigned leverage and contract specifications.

Someone told me about the robot that opens more trades on small account... especially on boom and crush cause the minutes you opens the trade the loss will be maybe 0.02 usd ... 

Lilly Young Artist #: Someone told me about the robot that opens more trades on small account... especially on boom and crush cause the minutes you opens the trade the loss will be maybe 0.02 usd ... 

Irrespective of that, only having a $20 balance will not cover the necessary margin requirements for such a total volume.

Reason: