How to hide news flags from chart?

Is there a possibility to hide the news flags?

They interfere with prices, and I cannot see the low prices, when both price and flag occupy the same area

It would be nice to have a checkbox somewhere to decide to display the news flags.

Anyone else finds this thing annoying? 

Just open the terminal Help and you can see the Calendar section (MetaTrader 5 HelpUser InterfaceToolboxCalendar):

Showing Events on a Chart

Any economic event can be shown on a chart. This can be done in several ways:

• Drag an event to a chart (Drag'n'Drop) — only the selected event will be shown in the chart;
  • Drag an event to a chart holding the "Shift" key — all events related to the base or quoted currency of the chart symbol will be moved on the selected chart;
  • Use the "Add All Events" command in the context menu.

Events are shown on charts as a special object:

Calendar events on a chart

Parameters of object of events can be managed from a standard dialog of object properties. The object body contains the time of the event, and its tooltip contains the full date, name, the actual and forecast value of economical rate.

Context Menu

From the context menu of this tab you can perform the following commands:

• Refresh Refresh — refresh data of the economic calendar;
  • Export Export — export data of the economic calendar in a HTM file;
  • Show on Charts — open the submenu containing commands of working with events on a chart:
  • Add All Events Add All Events — show all events on all opened charts. On each chart only events related to the base or quoted currency of its symbol will be shown;
  • Delete All Events Delete All Events — remove all event objects from all charts that are currently open;
  • Auto Update — if this option is enabled, changes in the economic calendar will automatically appear on all charts that are currently open. This can be change of events or appearance of new ones.
  • Auto Arrange — if this option is enabled, the size of columns is selected automatically;
  • Grid — show/hide grid to separate columns.

great!

thank you Rosh

I honestly wasn't aware of Calendar tab. Now it's the first time I see it. My ignorance. 

Reason: