how to get daily profit of the day using AccountEquity()

hello, is this code right? I'm trying to use percentage on my Profit so when the AccountEquity() >= DailyProfitTarget it will close all of the trades I'm not sure on how to code the DailyProfitTarget tnx for the help

void OnTick()   

double DailyProfitTarget=AccountEquity()+InpDailyProfitInPercentage;

if(AccountEquity>=DailyProfitTarget)
                CloseAllTrades();

Karl Robeck:

hello, is this code right? I'm trying to use percentage on my Profit so when the AccountEquity() >= DailyProfitTarget it will close all of the trades I'm not sure on how to code the DailyProfitTarget tnx for the help

CloseAllTrades();

No, think about it. If your equity is 1000 and daily profit is 100, your target is 1,100

How will 1000 ever be larger than 1,100 ?

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford #:

No, think about it. If your equity is 1000 and daily profit is 100, your target is 1,100

How will 1000 ever be larger than 1,100 ?

My daily profit is on percentage if account equity gain %target percentage it will close all trades

Keith Watford #:
Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.
Oh sorry about that i did not see the section when i post this topic and thanks for moving it 

Karl Robeck #:
My daily profit is on percentage if account equity gain %target percentage it will close all trades

As I said, think about it

CloseAllTrades();
double DailyProfitTarget= X + Y;

if(X>=X+Y)
                CloseAllTrades();

Karl Robeck:

Yes is correct… you put 2 paranteses on AccountEquity() and is good…. It won’t do anything but is good… 
Reason: