Show bars inside the channel (code attached)

Enrique Enguix Vino: so I want to integrate it within the EA.

Don't try to do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

William Roeder #:

Don't try to do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

I understand.  I thought the same, but I believed that perhaps some more knowledgeable people could help me.  Thank you very much, I will use iCustom.  A greeting for you

Enrique Enguix Vino:

Good morning companions.

I am trying to convert an indicator that I have used for a while into an EA. I don't want to call the indicator with iCustom, so I want to integrate it within the EA.

I don't want to draw the buffers, just get the Bars Counted, Bars Ratio, Atr Multipler Top Line and Bottom Line values. (On the Ea, on the indi is fine, as you can see in the picture) 

Can someone help me with this? Very Thanks.

Using Icustom(..)

Reason: