Unable to view EA in terminal portal, but already purchased

I am unable to access for download an EA that I purchased through MQL5 in the terminal portal. When logged into the web browser the EA shows as purchased, but it is not showing up as purchased in the terminal.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in finding out how to make the EA show up so I can install and use it.

paul.amort:

I am unable to access for download an EA that I purchased through MQL5 in the terminal portal. When logged into the web browser the EA shows as purchased, but it is not showing up as purchased in the terminal.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in finding out how to make the EA show up so I can install and use it.

Check at the moment whether you are authorized in your terminal under the same username and password that you use when entering the site.

Yes, I am able to login at the terminal with the same username and password. I am able to access other EAs that I have bought through MQL5 under the 'purchased' tab, but I am not able to see the most recent one that I have purchased.