Discussion of article "Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 88): Graphical object collection — two-dimensional dynamic array for storing dynamically changing object properties"

New article Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 88): Graphical object collection — two-dimensional dynamic array for storing dynamically changing object properties has been published:

In this article, I will create a dynamic multidimensional array class with the ability to change the amount of data in any dimension. Based on the created class, I will create a two-dimensional dynamic array to store some dynamically changed properties of graphical objects.

To perform the test, let's use the EA from the previous article and save it to \MQL5\Experts\TestDoEasy\Part88\ as TestDoEasyPart88.mq5.

No changes in the EA are needed since they have been made in the library files.

Compile the EA and launch it on the chart:

When adding objects having two pivot points and when modifying any of the two pivot points, the EA displays the appropriate event entries in the journal. If we add the object consisting of more than two pivot points to the chart, there will be no point modification entries or the data of one point will be changed when changing another one. This occurs because of the logical error mentioned above. I am going to fix it in the next article.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: