why did metatrader delete my orders

metatrader after a few hours deletes my pending orders, why it happens, how to fix it

Darian Fernández :
metatrader after a few hours deletes my pending orders , why it happens, how to fix it

Check the code of your advisor - perhaps your advisor sets the life time of a pending order.

Hello thanks for the answer, but who is my advisor? and how to look at the code I did not understand

Darian Fernández # :
Hello thanks for the answer, but who is my advisor? and how to look at the code I did not understand

Open the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Check all your charts - find all the advisors you have installed on the charts.

I found this, but it is difficult to understand, those are supposed to be the advisors. What would be the property to change so that my orders are not deleted after time?

Darian Fernández # :

I found this, but it is difficult to understand, those are supposed to be the advisors. What would be the property to change so that my orders are not deleted after time?

You must decide which Expert Advisor will place pending orders. You must determine this yourself.

Sometimes it is useful to look in the "Trade" window in the "Magic" column:

I don't get magic in the reports

But still specifically how to choose an advisor so that my pending orders are not eliminated after several hours

please someone answer

Darian Fernández:
metatrader after a few hours deletes my pending orders, why it happens, how to fix it

Price your pending order is out of slippage range

if you want help. you need to attach the code of your ea so that we can see the code to find what is causing the issue. If you are using the example eas, then there is lots of issues with all of those. Those are only examples only. They are not meant to be traded with. The reason you are not getting many responses is due to your lack of this code when you opened the thread.
Reason: