Problem Transferring Custom Indicators from one PC to Another

Hi, 

I am trying to transfer my indicators from one pc to another, they are working fine on the existing pc and i have copied them from the indicators folder and sent them via email to the new computer but when i try to open them they wont work. 

It gives me this message: 

2021.12.09 16:32:27.284 MQL5 version of '***' is obsolete, recompile it.

I have since then tried the whole process again and its giving me a message saying ("invalid licence 538) please advise how i can get this to work as the indicator is no longer available to download.

Can anyone advise me on how to solve this issue? 

Thanks

Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

??

Where you so much surprised by the error that you couldn't read the error message? Why don't you just re-compile your indicators with the latest version of the terminal (after you have actualized it)?

i have tried to open the file with metaeditor but there is no code there? just comes up with this  塅еpФ惠

I have emailed the same file that is working fine on a different pc. 

jamesl2204 :

Answer the question: where did you get this file? Is this your file (and you have the source code), or did you buy this indicator from the Market?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Answer the question: where did you get this file? Is this your file (and you have the source code), or did you buy this indicator from the Market?#

I downloaded it free from the market but it's no longer available so i can't re-download it. It is working fine on my other computer but since ive transferred it to my new laptop it wont open. 

All it is is a moving average with the price of it labbelled on the chart. I cannot find one similar anywhere so i really need to get this one to work.

jamesl2204 # :

I downloaded it free from the market but it's no longer available so i can't re-download it. It is working fine on my other computer but since ive transferred it to my new laptop it wont open. 

If you downloaded a file from the Market, your downloaded file is tied to your computer. This file will only work on this computer. Such a file cannot be taken and copied.

Read the help: Where can I see my purchases? #

How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In...

Vladimir Karputov #:

If you downloaded a file from the Market, your downloaded file is tied to your computer. This file will only work on this computer. Such a file cannot be taken and copied.

Read the help: Where can I see my purchases? #

Ok so is there no way of getting it to work on another computer as the file is no longer available on the market.

jamesl2204 # :

Ok so is there no way of getting it to work on another computer as the file is no longer available on the market.

Each Market product has a certain number of licenses. If you still have licenses, you can download the file.

Read the help: Where can I see my purchases? #

• www.metatrader5.com
The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In...

jamesl2204 #:

Try to write to the seller and ask him to send the program. Perhaps he will send you this program. Now old versions of programs that have not had updates for a long time have been removed from the market.

Evgeny Belyaev #:
Try to write to the seller and ask him to send the program. Perhaps he will send you this program. Now old versions of programs that have not had updates for a long time have been removed from the market.

How would i find out who the seller is? it just comes up this indicator is not available when i search for it. 

Reason: