Please I need help

I deposit money here, in my account in mql5 and I want to start trading using meta trader 5 but I don't know how I put the money I deposit in meta trader account, and I spent 48$ already on vps platform, please anyone can help me,

Read first,  mq is not a broker

amando #:
Read first,  mq is not a broker
So what should I do

Reading before doing

find a broker

1. Metaquotes is not a broker.

Tell the Service Desk you were stupid and ask for your money back.

2. Find a broker, and open a demo account with them.

Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
              A Real Mystery about Forex Brokers ... - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2020.09.07)
              How to Choose the Best Brokerage - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2020.08.26)
              Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

Some demo accounts have limited duration with some brokers. Some expire after lack of use with others.
              No expiration Demo accounts from Forex brokers - 100forexbrokers

3. When you are ready, open a real account with them, fund it, and connect the terminal to it.

William Roeder #:
  1. Tell the Service Desk you were stupid and ask for your money back.
  2. Find a broker, open a demo account with them.
  3. When you are ready, open a real account with them and fund it.
Wow 
First
thanks you so much for your good manners,
Second I don't want to get my money back I want to use meta trader with real not demo, and I thought deposit for here, and if you think I am stupid I just want you to know that I don't have high education and I didn't study English in school, and in my demo account I have 5000$ profit in just one week,
Thank you for your help,

56036233 #: Second I don't want to get my money back I want to use meta trader with real not demo, and I thought deposit for here,
Yes you do.
  1. Metaquotes is not a broker. Had you bothered to read the terms before clicking deposit, you would know that your Metaquotes account can only be used to by the Market, have code written, and rent the VPS.
  2. Metaquotes is not a broker, you can't open a real account with them.
  3. A profit for one week is nothing. Test for a year, minimum.

William Roeder #:
Yes you do.
  1. Metaquotes is not a broker. Had you bothered to read the terms before clicking deposit, you would know that your Metaquotes account can only be used to by the Market, have code written, and rent the VPS.
  2. Metaquotes is not a broker, you can't open a real account with them.
  3. A profit for one week is nothing. Test for a year, minimum.
Thank you so much for your help,
I will read it again I didn't understand first time, but if it will not bother you may I ask if I open real account in forex I can us the money in my account here in forex ? And I hope it's not bothering you,

Karim Fouad #:
I will read it again I didn't understand first time, but if it will not bother you may I ask if I open real account in forex I can us the money in my account here in forex ? And I hope it's not bothering you,

No. One thing is your broker account: there is where your money lies to trade, trading that you can do using your broker's homebroker, MT5, and other trading platforms. The account here is to deal with MT5 exclusive stuff: to buy indicators and EA in MT5's market, for example. But you can't use the money here to open a trade.

Martin Bittencourt #:

No. One thing is your broker account: there is where your money lies to trade, trading that you can do using your broker's homebroker, MT5, and other trading platforms. The account here is to deal with MT5 exclusive stuff: to buy indicators and EA in MT5's market, for example. But you can't use the money here to open a trade.

Thank you

You can find a broker that best suits your needs and fund your account directly with them. This way, you can trade directly from your MetaTrader 5 platform. Many brokers are out there, so do your research before selecting one. Once you've found a broker you're happy with, follow their instructions on how to fund your account. But be careful when choosing a broker, as many scams exist. Review reviews and thoroughly check the broker's website before investing your money. Good luck!

<Deleted>
Reason: