my MetaQoutes ID missing

Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. am using both mt4 and mt5 on an iphone. So I deleted the app on my phone. Re-downloaded it. i deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times, same outcome of missing MetaQuotes ID. I even turned off my phone but i cant find my metaqoutes id  any help

Saidinho52:
Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. am using both mt4 and mt5 on an iphone. So I deleted the app on my phone. Re-downloaded it. i deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times, same outcome of missing MetaQuotes ID. I even turned off my phone but i cant find my metaqoutes id  any help
I’m experiencing the same thing 😫

In order to investigate this case, we need the MetaTrader application Journal. You can find it under Settings

Rashid Umarov #:
In order to investigate this case, we need the MetaTrader application Journal. You can find it under Settings
Mine is working now. i don’t know what the problem was.Thanks

got a new phone (Android S22+), but my MetaQuotesID is blank when I install "MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading"

Lee Peterson #:
got a new phone (Android S22+), but my MetaQuotesID is blank when I install "MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading"

I am not sure that it will help ... but I collected some information on the post and post with the instruction about HowTo.

And I found the following post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can't get MQID(MetaQuotes ID) in my phone.

Marsel, 2020.07.21 07:23

You should have Google services working on device. As far as I know Huawei may come with no Google services installed out of the box.

And whole this thread where the users are discussing similar issue: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347164
Metaquote id
Metaquote id
  • www.mql5.com
How to get metaquote id? Log in to mobile app metatrader 4, but no metaquote id shown...
Reason: