Mql4 Function

Good morning, is there any mql4 function that restarts any of thesel, or similar:
Terminal, or the connection of the terminal with the server, or the data of open orders?

I have a problem regarding orders, some pending orders are activated but the terminal does not update the order, and there is an order that the terminal does not recognize, but which is already on the market.

This only resolves if I:

1: Close and open the "damaged" terminal or reconect account.

2: Close or modify the problem order using another terminal

I need to resolve this automatically =(

buy stop; sell stop
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Heleilton Leal Souza De Carvalho: , is there any mql4 function that restarts any of thesel, or similar:Terminal, or the connection of the terminal with the server, or the data of open orders?

You read the documentation, you already know the answer. No.

Heleilton Leal Souza De Carvalho: I have a problem regarding orders, some pending orders are activated but the terminal does not update the order, and there is an order that the terminal does not recognize, but which is already on the market.

I have seen this only twice; a minor race condition. Just restart the terminal.

William Roeder # :

Você leu a documentação, já sabe a resposta. Não.

Eu vi isso apenas duas vezes; uma condição de corrida menor. Apenas reinicie o terminal.

Ok, ty.

Reason: