MT5 crashes when creating any object or editing any existing object! - page 2

Charts, indicators, scripts  etc. are main consumers of RAM. To decrease amount of memory are used by your terminal try decrease amount of charts and amount bars on charts.

I personally think MT5 is improving continuously. It's slicker everyday.

There are some issues and bugs, but hey.... no programmers can escape bugs and issues. 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

ifmihai:

Since last update I cannot edit or create any object

MT5 simply crashes and closes down.

I've installed it again (over previous installation) but still the problem persists.

Any thoughts? 

The same on my PC, I am running a windows XPpro system. MT5 crashes when I try to apply any indicator.

walb99:
The same on my PC, I am running a windows XPpro system. MT5 crashes when I try to apply any indicator.
We have already fixed this issue in the 450-th build. Login on MetaQuotes-Demo server in order to update to the latest build.

walb99:
We have already fixed this issue in the 450-th build. Login on MetaQuotes-Demo server in order to update to the latest build.

Rosh:
ok, thanks, I have build 448 now, but it doesn't upgrade, when I open the platform, what shall I do?

why not install over your previous version? (without uninstalling your previous version I mean)

it should work.

anyway, I copy my current version somewhere when I do this... just in case... 

Reason: