convert jpg to bmp help please

please i want to convert jpg to bmp for use it with the chart

maria #: too this conversation das not work with mt4
  1. The conversion has nothing to do with MTx.
  2. https://www.zamzar.com/

thank you but  i want code php or mql or dll i want to use with mt4 for convert jpg to bmp works with mt4

maria #:
thank you but  i want code php or mql or dll i want to use with mt4 for convert jpg to bmp works with mt4
easy.... use WebRequest() 
submit your image here and get BMP as response

Soewono Effendi #:
easy.... use WebRequest() 
submit your image here and get BMP as response

thank you but its images dont work with mt4 5 i need a code and correct image bmp can works with mt4 5

maria #:
thank you but its images dont work with mt4 5 i need a code and correct image bmp can works with mt4 5

If you want the code you'll probably have to hire someone in Freelance as this task is not as simple as it looks and requires low level  programming
to generate the exact file structure metatrader expect for bitmaps.

If you just want to manually convert the JPG to a BMP version that works with metatrader, use XnView.

No ready made solution available, you need to code it yourself or hire someone.

thank you ; I spent a lot on this project. I want to benefit from some simple things because I do not have funding for this at the moment

maria #:
thank you ; I spent a lot on this project. I want to benefit from some simple things because I do not have funding for this at the moment

The problem is that reading jpg is far from simple. You can look at open source projects and try to convert the algorithms to MQL5, for example:

https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo

Which in theory you could get a DLL for this library and cut down most of the work but still, not sure it'll worth it.

GitHub - libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo: Main libjpeg-turbo repository
GitHub - libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo: Main libjpeg-turbo repository
  • github.com
Main libjpeg-turbo repository. Contribute to libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo development by creating an account on GitHub.
Reason: