Freelance, .ex4 paid indicator

I have a couple indicators that I've purchased off of the marketplace, and I would like to use them in an EA.  Is it possible to have a freelancer work on this if they don't have the indicator?  Any advise regarding this topic is appreciated!

contact the author of the indicators. They might help you with the mql file

Roszey:
contact the author of the indicators. They might help you with the mql file
This is also an option. But it is also possible to code the EA by another coder. Just give them a screen shot of the chart with the indicator loaded and the list of indexes found on the 'Colors' tab of the indicator properties window.

use teamviewer

imtav:
I have a couple indicators that I've purchased off of the marketplace, and I would like to use them in an EA.  Is it possible to have a freelancer work on this if they don't have the indicator?  Any advise regarding this topic is appreciated!
Yes, if they have a demo version.

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/38163

is it possible to create an expert adviser based on indicator purchased at mql5.com market
is it possible to create an expert adviser based on indicator purchased at mql5.com market
  • www.mql5.com
is it possible to create an expert adviser based on indicator purchased at mql5. - - Category: general
Reason: