Saving Profile to Personal Folder

Hi,

anybody knows how to save customised profile of charts to personal folder?

Does the templates and indicators goes along as well?

And where do I put the customised profile to which folder of MT4 program?

Thank you once again,

TIT  

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5

ongtitus:

Hi,

anybody knows how to save customised profile of charts to personal folder?

Does the templates and indicators goes along as well?

And where do I put the customised profile to which folder of MT4 program?

Thank you once again,

TIT  

In the status bar (see View > Status Bar if not visible) you will find the profiles.

Right-click as I have done in the screenshot, the text in your terminal will read differently than mine. This is the name of the currently active profile.

A couple notes: you are always on a profile, and your profile will automatically save itself when you switch to a different profile.

If you save a new profile, you are basically "duplicating" the currently active profile -- any changes on the new profile will save without making changes to the original profile. Start from a good place - it is useful to have a "basic" version of a profile for the basics to your chart, from there you can Save as... and you're ready with a fresh basic profile to manipulate.

The MT5 platform manages the profiles for you.

It will save all of the following information:

• Template
    • Expert Advisors
    • Indicators
    • Colors/Properties
    • Chart Objects (Trend lines, Fibonacci tools, etc.)
  • Chart window positions
  • Symbols
  • Timeframes
Press F1 in the terminal to view the Help Files. They present a lot of features you might otherwise miss.

Files:
Profiles.png  70 kb
Reason: