What does this error message mean "Failed instant sell 7.5 EURUSD at 1.17325 [Request rejected due to absence of network connection]”?

Hello Traders,

I tried to execute the a sell order from the one click trading button, when it failed, I checked the journal and found this error:

2021.09.22 22:39:49.234 Trades ‘X47XX9X0': failed instant sell 7.5 EURUSD at 1.17325 [Request rejected due to absence of network connection]

Since the connection failure was during high impact news, September FOMC press conference to be specific, I suspect it is the brokers’ server that was not available, as I noticed multiple times the instability of the connection during high impact news.

Is this error message an enough proof that the brokers’ servers are incapable to handle clients requests during high impact news?

Waiting an explanation from the community experts.

Best Regards,
FOMC Press Conference - financial news from the United States
FOMC Press Conference - financial news from the United States
  • www.mql5.com
FOMC Press Conference is a quarterly event that attracts the attention of financial analysts and economists from around the world. During the press conference, the US Federal Open Market Committee

amrhassanin:
Hello Traders,

I tried to execute the a sell order from the one click trading button, when it failed, I checked the journal and found this error:

2021.09.22 22:39:49.234 Trades ‘X47XX9X0': failed instant sell 7.5 EURUSD at 1.17325 [Request rejected due to absence of network connection]

Since the connection failure was during high impact news, September FOMC press conference to be specific, I suspect it is the brokers’ server that was not available, as I noticed multiple times the absence of the instability of the connection during high impact news.

Is this error message an enough proof that the brokers’ servers are incapable to handle clients requests during high impact news?

Waiting an explanation from the community experts.

Best Regards,

It means that during this very volatile moment the connection between your terminal and the broker was lost/interrupted.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It means that during this very volatile moment the connection between your terminal and the broker was lost/interrupted.

I have a solid wi-fi connection, 7 ms ping and 450MB download speed, I suspect the connection was interrupted from my side.

I am confident that it’s a broker problem, but they deny any of their servers was down at the time mentioned in the error.

amrhassanin #:
I have a solid wi-fi connection, 7 ms ping and 450MB download speed, I high suspect the connection was interrupted from side.

I am confident that it’s a broker problem, but they deny any of their servers was down at the time mentioned in the error.

These data doesn't matter in times of high volatility, it may be between the broker and the market/liquidity provider.

Ok, but the broker’s support blame it on my internet connection, that does not make any sense to me.

I can’t find online reference to clarify exactly what this error message means, and whether it’s the client network connection or the server network connection that was absent during this time

I'm having exactly the same problem withg the same fault notice being displayed.   Can anyone help???

amrhassanin #:
Ok, but the broker’s support blame it on my internet connection, that does not make any sense to me.

I can’t find online reference to clarify exactly what this error message means, and whether it’s the client network connection or the server network connection that was absent during this time

I'm having exactly the same problem withg the same fault notice being displayed.   Can anyone help???
Reason: