Can an EA clear the MT5 Experts tab ?

Good Afternoon !

Is there any command in MQL5 to clear to MT5 ToolBox Experts tab ?

Thank you !

Marcelo 

Hi, I don't find any command to clear that tab. But I am curious, why do you need that command?

biantoro:
Hi, I don't find any command to clear that tab. But I am curious, why do you need that command?
Fortunately it's not possible. But I second your demand, what to do ?

Alain Verleyen:
Fortunately it's not possible. But I second your demand, what to do ?

Hi! 

Don't know what was the idea of Marcelo Coutinho, but clearly this can be helpful when a script needs to output lots of lines to be reviewed. I wouldn't like them being messed up with the rest of the Experts tab info.

MT5 can do much and it also lacks many possibilities!

nkaretnikov:

Hi! 

Don't know what was the idea of Marcelo Coutinho, but clearly this can be helpful when a script needs to output lots of lines to be reviewed. I wouldn't like them being messed up with the rest of the Experts tab info.

MT5 can do much and it also lacks many possibilities!

Obviously any code should NOT be able to clear the log. It's a crazy idea.

It's trivial to sort/filter your log to keep only what you want to see. And if you really can't live with it, create your own log file.

apology for this newbie qn. but i have searched all over and all discussions seem to already assume everyone already knows .

Qn. 1 : where is the Experts tab?!?

i see in my MetaEditor a Journal Tab (as well as Error, Search, Article etc. tabs)

Qn. 2 : why is it after executing a Print() , i do not see my variable printed in the Journal tab?

Qn. 3 : where can i find the Trade tab?

Thanks in advance!

In the terminal not in the editor.
Reason: