unrecorded trade?

How can it be that an automatic trade occurred at below the level of the lowest point of the trade quote in that hour? in other words, a position I held automatically sold at well below the lowest point of the whisker during that hour. Do the whiskers sometimes not extend to the true extremes?  It was a very sudden and very short-lived drop, and I smell a rat.    

Walter Crompton:
How can it be that an automatic trade occurred at below the level of the lowest point of the trade quote in that hour? in other words, a position I held automatically sold at well below the lowest point of the whisker during that hour. Do the whiskers sometimes not extend to the true extremes?  It was a very sudden and very short-lived drop, and I smell a rat.  

Is it a demo account? I have this behaviour on stop limit orders in demo account of some brokers....

it's called spread. usually happen in night market and rollover time. but a good broker can minimize this issue

Pak Hong Poon #:
it's called spread. usually happen in night market and rollover time. but a good broker can minimize this issue
Who is your favorite broker?  I am new to forex trading, and need a bit of help to establish good tools.

Broker discussions are forbidden.
Reason: