Discussion of article "Better programmer (Part 05): How to become a faster developer"

New article Better programmer (Part 05): How to become a faster developer has been published:

Every developer wants to be able to write code faster, and being able to code faster and effective is not some kind of special ability that only a few people are born with. It's a skill that can be learned, that is what I'm trying to teach in this article.

This article is an extended article of the previous part, consider reading it first if you haven’t already.

how to code faster

CONTENT:

1.   Plan your work
    2.   Don’t reinvent the wheel
    3.   Do what is required only
    4.   Take on bigger challenges
    5.   Live healthily
    6.   Do it now
    7.   Don’t overwork your-self
    8.   Quality is not constant
    9.   Always have a deadline
    10.   Know your peak time
    11.   Reflection is the key
    12.   Measure objectively 
    13.   Explore outside of the work
    14.   Faster Testing

Author: Omega J Msigwa

@Omega J Msigwa I have only just discovered your content, you are very deep. Your Articles are really informative. I was up reading your articles last night on Machine  Learning (Part 14 Kohonen Maps), I'm not there yet in coding ability but hope to in a few months. My Coding/problem solving has improved this year. (2nd Yr coding).

Keep up the good work, I know other MQL5 users must be benefitting from your information. Surprised no one has Commented Here in 2 years since article was published.