Removed RSI indicator keeps reappearing

Hi all,

I once added an RSI indicator through the MT5 menu (Insert/Indicators/Oscillators/Relative Strength Index). Since then it always appears when I run backtests of my expert advisors. I can remove the indicator temporarily (by right clicking it and choose "delete indicator"). It always returns when I run backtests though, no matter if the expert advisor is making a call to the RSI indicator or not. Does anyone know how I prevent this from happening? Any help is appreciated!

Herbader:
Hi all,

I once added an RSI indicator through the MT5 menu (Insert/Indicators/Oscillators/Relative Strength Index). Since then it always appears when I run backtests of my expert advisors. I can remove the indicator temporarily (by right clicking it and choose "delete indicator"). It always returns when I run backtests though, no matter if the expert advisor is making a call to the RSI indicator or not. Does anyone know how I prevent this from happening? Any help is appreciated!

Did you save a template named "tester.tpl" with the RSI indicator in it?

That could cause it to appear everytime in tester 

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if debugging) debug.tpl (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and Default.tpl.

Navdeep Singh #:

Did you save a template named "tester.tpl" with the RSI indicator in it?

That could cause it to appear everytime in tester 

I did not experiment with templates yet, but still I found a template with that name. I moved it from the Templates folder and the problem disappeared. Is it safe to remove this file or do I need it for something else?

safe

Ok. Then my problem is solved. Thank you both for your helpful answers.
Reason: