VPS for custom symbol

Hello,

I would like to subscribe to a MetaTrader VPS for my MQL5 EA.

My EA uses a custom symbol on a 1-minute chart (e.g. 1.35*GC - 2.14*SI, where GC and SI are Gold and Silver futures symbols respectively). I am currently running the EA  on this chart with no problems on my desktop MT5, even though the orders are sent for GC and SI only (and obviously not for the custom symbol).

However, rule 7 states "Charts with non-standard timeframes and symbols are not moved" for the migration. Does this mean that I will therefore not be able to use the VPS hosting service?

Thank you.

Creating and testing custom symbols in MetaTrader 5
Creating and testing custom symbols in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Creating custom symbols pushes the boundaries in the development of trading systems and financial market analysis. Now traders are able to plot charts and test trading strategies on an unlimited number of financial instruments.

By the absence of any official reply here, it appears that I will not be able to use the MetaTrader VPS, which is very disappointing as it was naturally my strong first preference.

Given the above, if anyone can recommend another VPS service they currently use with MT5, preferably for futures, I would appreciate a private message.

Thank you.

Reason: