Multi currency EA trades is changing when i select a different Pair in the strategy tester

I have created a multicurrency EA that trades 27 different pairs.

I have been testing in the strategy tester and have noticed that if i chnage the chart symbol to a different pair then i get a different number of trades, And i dont mean a few more, the no. of trades went from 226 to 972.
I will attach code if anyone would like to have a look but i dont see how that could be the problem. Is the strategy tester not loading the data for every pair properly?

If anyone knows what could cause this or has had a similar problem please reply. Anything would help 

Thanks

samsgtw:

I have created a multicurrency EA that trades 27 different pairs.

I have been testing in the strategy tester and have noticed that if i chnage the chart symbol to a different pair then i get a different number of trades, And i dont mean a few more, the no. of trades went from 226 to 972.
I will attach code if anyone would like to have a look but i dont see how that could be the problem. Is the strategy tester not loading the data for every pair properly?

If anyone knows what could cause this or has had a similar problem please reply. Anything would help 

Thanks

The problem is in your code.

Alain Verleyen #:
The problem is in your code.
So your saying that with a properly coded multi currency ea the selected pair in the strategy tester should make no difference to the results?

The sky is blue. Is the sky blue?
The ocean is wet. Is the Ocean wet?
problem is in your code. a properly coded multi currency ea?

samsgtw #:
So your saying that with a properly coded multi currency ea the selected pair in the strategy tester should make no difference to the results?
Yes.
Reason: