Indicators: IND - RiskPerTrade - MT5

IND - RiskPerTrade - MT5:

Building good trading habits by seeing things in terms of percentage not in terms of money.

IND - RiskPerTrade - MT5

Author: Rodi Chamii

hi i have just tried to install but its saying 34 error 16 warnings

line 16,17,49,52,61 and 62

Zaheer Asghar #:

hi i have just tried to install but its saying 34 error 16 warnings

line 16,17,49,52,61 and 62

Hello

Did you install also the additional files ? you should install 4 files

Please update your script and indicator. Both don't work on mt5. Yes, I included all the additional files in the "include" folder. It does not appear on the chart when you click on it. 

Seleucus #:
Please update your script and indicator. Both don't work on mt5. Yes, I included all the additional files in the "include" folder. It does not appear on the chart when you click on it. 

Make a folder "FxWeirdos" in your include folder and install all the mqh files in this then it works fine.

I do not see the graphic panel on the chart that was shown in the video.... no erros in code but the graphic panel is missing

Nagisa Unada #:

Make a folder "FxWeirdos" in your include folder and install all the mqh files in this then it works fine.

Thanks @Nagisa Unada for following up. Much apprecited

quicksilvertrading #:

I do not see the graphic panel on the chart that was shown in the video.... no erros in code but the graphic panel is missing

Hey @quicksilvertrading can you share a screenshot or a video for how you installed the tool so that we assist you

Reason: