How to accurately identify waves and sub waves when making an Elliot wave EA or indicator

Hi all,

im finding it difficult to imagine how we can code an ea to accurately identify the difference between the main waves and sub waves. Like how does the EA or indicator successfully do this?

I can trade these waves manually with ease and a propper strategy behind it in all areas, but the confidence of fully automating it is low because im struggling for the bot/ indicator to "see what i see"

ive tried using "pivots high/low" found on TradingView which i have made an MT4 version, but the periods constantly need changing/ adapting to see what i see. This is the same for using Williams Fractals indicator, because all waves come in different shapes and sizes so for me i find it difficult to acccurately differentate what right and wrong (in my eyes)

any recommendations please let me know, even if there's a way that i can code highs and lows in the market that are more accurate than using the named indicators

Reason: