I am looking for a MT5 Broker where I can trade the VXX CFD

Does anyone know a broker who offers the VXX CFD?

Recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou:
Recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search.

Believe me, I made a lot of research. Unfortunately, I didn't come along just one broker offering the VXX CFD.

Marbo:

Believe me, I made a lot of research. Unfortunately, I didn't come along just one broker offering the VXX CFD.

you didnt try very hard.  cfx vxx at DuckDuckGo

Compare Brokers for Trading VXX Volatility (VIX)
Compare Brokers for Trading VXX Volatility (VIX)
  • goodmoneyguide.com
Synthetic indices brokers let you trade on the volatility of markets. Compare brokers for boom and crash markets and choose a broker that can let you

but it depends on the country that you tell the broker you reside in. For example, some brokers have VXX in australia, however, when i tell them that I live in australia, that cfx is removed from my tradable options, because it is not legal for the brokers to offer that cfd to me.

Revo Trades:
but it depends on the country that you tell the broker you reside in. For example, some brokers have VXX in australia, however, when i tell them that I live in australia, that cfx is removed from my tradable options, because it is not legal for the brokers to offer that cfd to me.

Thank you, I will check the list.

I saw that IG is on the top of the list. They do offer the VXX CFD but unfortunately only on their own trading platform and not on MT5.

Now I have to check which broker offers the VXX on MT5.

Reason: