Signal not reporting correct statistics

I started a new signal on April 4, 2021 however the signal is showing statistics from a signal I had 5 years ago. This is making the signal not appear to be as good as it should show. It also has reviews showing on it that are for the other signal also, the reviews do not apply to this signal at all and in my opinion should not be there either.

Who do I contact about this to get it fixed? I only want potential subscribers to get a fair and honest picture of the current signal and not get biased off of information that does not pertain to the current signal.

Christopher Shull: I started a new signal on April 4, 2021 however the signal is showing statistics from a signal I had 5 years ago. This is making the signal not appear to be as good as it should show. It also has reviews showing on it that are for the other signal also, the reviews do not apply to this signal at all and in my opinion should not be there either. Who do I contact about this to get it fixed? I only want potential subscribers to get a fair and honest picture of the current signal and not get biased off of information that does not pertain to the current signal.

You cannot resuse accounts of previous signals for a new signal. The service desk will not fix it, because that is how it works. You have to use a fresh new account for a new signal.