EA that opens positions when price hits MA

Hi Guys,

I need an EA that opens positions whenever price hits MA using the following parameters:

1. If the candle that crosses the MA is red, check to see if the last 2 candles are green; If the candle that crosses the MA is Green, check to see if the last 2 candles are Red. Check if the fast MA is below the slow MA.

2. Check if the last x candles on the 15m, 30min and 1hr chart are all green or all red depending on direction of trend and above their respective 20MAs;
3. Check if the present 4 hr candle is in the same direction as the 1hr candle and is above(uptrend) or below(downtrend) the 4Hr 20MA

If the above parameters are true, then it should open a trade. 

Options needed

1. Option of trailing stop that activates after x% profit

2. Each trade is opened with a hard stop loss of x points above/below xMA. 

3. Option to be able to select if previous, present or next candle on any timeframe should be checked before initializing trade
4. Option to be used for notifications only, without entering a trade when parameters are met. 
5. Martingale option that opens another position at the next MA, or if after crossing the MA,price then retreats x%, to add another position. *When it hits the 10 and 20 MA.
6. Options for notifications when trades are entered or closed or when the trailing stop triggers or after 3 straight losses
12. Option to change the leverage/%/position size I want to trade with
13. Should be compatible with forex, crypto and stock trading i.e I should be able to use it on any 3 of them or switch between any 3 templates made for them
15. Should be compatible with MT5, and tradingvirew,
16. Check if previous trade(s)/~ entered exceed x% of account

Please, if you know any EA that can do what is listed above, kindly refer. <Deleted>

Thanks 

benbassee: I need an EA ... 

Please, if you know any EA that can do what is listed above, kindly refer. If not kindly advise.  <Deleted>

Since you want both MT5 and TradingView code, you will not find any preexisting solution. It is a much too specific request.

So, if you NEED it then there are many coders available that will do it for you for a FEE (at cost, not for free), so post a job request in the Freelance section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Fernando Carreiro:

Since you want both MT5 and TradingView code, you will not find any preexisting solution. It is a much too specific request.

So, if you NEED it then there are many coders available that will do it for you for a FEE (at cost, not for free), so post a job request in the Freelance section.

Thanks Fernando! I will check out the freelance section.

Can you recommend any that works for tradingview? Or even MT5?

benbassee: Thanks Fernando! I will check out the freelance section. Can you recommend any that works for tradingview? Or even MT5?

Recomendations on the forum about coders is against the rules.

Reason: